bKash is arranging a cash back campaign during the festivity of Eid-Ul-Adha with Walton ePlaza applicable for online purchase. Under certain terms, bKash customers will enjoy Cash Back on the amount of payments made at this campaign.
Campaign (Cash back) Duration:
July 19, 2019 to August 12, 2019.
Customer will get 15%
instant cash back on payment amount through online payment at Walton ePlaza. *TC Apply
Terms & Conditions:
Limit: Limits for APP & PGW and will be different as below:
- Cashback offer available for below 5000 BDT products or 5000 BDT cart value.
- For the bKash cash back offer, regular eplaza discount offer will be not applicable.
- On MSRP price customers can enjoy the cashback offer.
- This cashback offers available till 12th August 2019.
- In a single transaction and per day, the customer can get a maximum of 300 taka cashback and during the campaign period maximum of 500 taka cashback a customer can avail.
Campaign Modality & Eligibility from bKash end:
||App & PGW Limit
||Per transaction Limit
|July 19- Aug 12
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Cash back will be given to respective customer account instantly
- bKash customer with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by making payment from his/her bKash account (must be in Trust level-2 and Trust level-3)
- In order to receive cash back, account status and incoming transaction of customer account must be active. If cash back disbursement fails due to customer account status issue, customer will not receive cash back for the campaign
- In case cash back disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for customer account status issue, bKash will retry cash back disbursement manually with three intervals within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the cash back of the campaign
- Customer is entitled to instant cash back for successful transaction (payment to select merchants in the campaign period) from his/her bKash account.
- bKash reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions, merchant/outlet participation in any manner or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
- bKash reserves the right to cancel cash back payout if the particular transaction and/or the customer transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the campaign
- bKash is neither liable nor responsible for merchant’s inability to ensure availability or delivery of product since bKash is only providing a payment service to the customer. Any reimbursement from merchant to the customer due to non-delivery of product shall not invalidate the respective transaction and therefore does not bind bKash to reinstate customer’s cash back eligibility limit disregarding the particular transaction for the campaign period. The cash back offer for that particular transaction shall be considered consumed accordingly
- In case cash a customer makes a wrong payment, bKash will address the matter after the campaign period based on customer claim and validation
1. When can I avail the offer through bKash payment?
- In order to avail this offer, you have to make bKash payment within 19th July, 2019 to 12th August, 2019 to the designated bKash merchant A/Cs of the participating merchants
2. Can I avail this offer?
- If you are a bKash customer having account in active status i.e. eligible for Cash In, Cash out, Buy Airtime, Send Money & Payment and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by purchasing through bKash Payment.
3. What is the cash back percentage?
- The cash back percentage will 15% for payment at e- Commerce merchants
4. What is the maximum amount I can avail as cash back from this offer?
- Maximum BDT 300 per transection and in a single day & total BDT 500
5. What is maximum amount I can avail per transaction from E-Commerce merchants?
5. How many times I can get cash back during the campaign period?
- There is no limit on transaction count. You can get cash back as many times possible as you make payments until the cumulative cash back amount reaches BDT 500
6. Is there any limit on transaction count in this campaign?
- No, there will be no limit on transaction count in this campaign
7. Is there any daily limit on transaction amount in this campaign?
- No, there will be no daily limit on transaction amount in this campaign
8. Do I pay the actual bill amount to merchant?
- Yes, you must pay the actual bill amount to the merchant
9. When will I receive the cash back amount after making payment?
- You will receive cash back amount instantly after making successful payment
10. How would I receive the cash back?
- Your eligible amount will be disbursed to your bKash Account from which you made the payment.
11. Does my account need to be in ‘Active Status’ to receive cash back?
- Yes, your account needs to be in Active Status and in favorable condition to receive cash back. In case the cash back disbursement fails due to technical or customer account status related issue, bKash will retry cash back disbursement with three intervals within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the cash back amount of this particular campaign
12. What will I do, if I make any wrong payment?
- If you make any wrong payment transaction, you have to call 16247 or approach bKash centers, bKash Plus, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and officially inform/report the issue
13. Will I receive cash back if my payment is successful?
- If your payment is valid and bKash recognizes the transaction as authentic, you will receive cash back. Otherwise, bKash reserves the right to cancel cash back payout if the particular transaction and/or your transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that you have abused the benefit of the cash back campaign
14. Is there any chance that my cash back will be delayed? If yes, what should I do?
- Most likely you will receive your cash back instantly as per eligibility. There could be unanticipated cases where cash back payment would be delayed. If you do not receive your cash back, you can call 16247 or approach bKash centers, bKash Plus, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send e-mail to email@example.com to know details about it. We will cater your issue after the campaign period based on claim and validation
15. Where will I contact if I have question related to product, product delivery, product price etc. for e- Commerce merchants?
- For any type of product and product delivery question, you will contact Walton ePlaza (16267).