After placing a successful order at ePlaza our concern representative will contact with the customer within 24 working hours to confirm the order. Provided that Walton ePlaza reserve the right not to accept any purchase order by its own motion. However, Walton ePlaza will confirm one’s purchase order within 24 working hours except the causes of forces majeure such as flood, war, storm, political emergency or other act of God or situation beyond control of Walton ePlza. The customer can also contact with the selected Walton plaza outlet, contact details are given with the plaza name or simply call to our helpline 16267 for more information & query (7.00AM -11.00PM).
Ordered product delivery will depend on product availability, product condition, the delivery location from the plaza and the product size. It will take maximum of 72 hours (for the portable product) for delivery and for large size product (products which need transport & labor), it will take maximum 96 hours for delivery. Within this time if delivery not possible then Walton ePlaza will inform the customer about required time.
In no circumstance shall Walton ePlaza be liable to pay any direct or indirect damages to the Customer due to any delays in delivery of the products or any failure to fulfil the order. Walton ePlaza through its representative, shall deliver the ordered products at the address specified by the Customer in the nearest point accessible to the address.
Extra delivery charges, delivery time, lifting charges and other expenses will be notified by plaza concern person to the customer and after customer confirmation and acceptance, delivery will be completed by the selected plaza.
In case the products you have ordered are not available, Walton ePlaza will refund you the purchase value as per bank policy. In the case that Walton ePlaza or his representative fail to deliver products due to the Customer’s fault, including but not limited noncompliance with the defined schedule for the products delivery, lacking to notify particular conditions of access, the Customer loses the right to get refund for the delivery costs. The costs for returning the products shall also be deducted from the products’ price. Should the Customer request another delivery, he shall prepay the delivery costs again.
Note: Walton ePlaza has the right to cancel the order at any stage of transaction; if ordered product found not in a condition to deliver or use (stock faulty, color issue, package damage). In this situation, the customer will be notified by phone call and ePlaza will cancel that order. If the customer paid for that order than that amount of money will refund as per the banking refund policy.
Delivery Charge Details:
|Any Portable or Non-portable Product
||Pick Up from Plaza
|All Portable Products
|All Non-Portable Products
|Any Portable or Non-portable Products
||More than 5 km
Delivery charge is excluding product lifting charge or any extra service required.
During COVID-19 situation for cash on delivery order customers have to pay the delivery charges in advance on that selected plaza authorized mobile wallet number before the delivery.
Portable Product & Non-Portable Product List:
Note: For portable product, if quantity exceeds more than 1 pieces and for delivery purpose, extra charges required than it will be counted under the non-portable product and extra delivery charges customer have to pay. Regarding extra charges customer will be notified through selected Walton Plaza.
Receipt of The Products:
||TV (610 mm to 991 mm).
||TV (1.016 m to above)
Terms & Conditions for Foreign Transection
- The Customer undertakes to take delivery of the products on its behalf or on behalf of the person in favor of whom the order was placed, at the address defined by the Customer during the online order process.
- During delivery at its address the Customer or the authorized person, must provide evidence of his identity and of the order confirmation which contains the order number, as well as the authorization in case of receipt by the third party. Following control and verification of the ordered products in the presence of the representatives, the Customer undertakes to take delivery of the products and sign the delivery document, a copy of which is kept by the representative and the Customer respectively.
To identify and stop the fraud transaction, Walton ePlaza will follow a few steps before proceeding with the delivery. Steps are-
Note: In the event of products damaged during the transportation, the Customer can to refuse delivery of the damaged products by defining the reasons of refusal on the delivery document.
- If any order found under foreign transaction by our payment gateway system, in that case for verification purposes customers have to submit proper documents to Walton ePlaza for verification purposes.
- Customer has to share a scanned copy of his NID/Passport copy & Card picture (middle 6 digit need to be covered).
- After the bank verification process if they approved that transection we will proceed with the delivery and if not approved we will notify the customer regarding the order cancellation. We will also inform the bank to take initiative for the refunding process also.
- During the delivery time if on behalf of the customer anyone else receives that ordered product then the receiver also has to provide his NID photocopy with his signature on that.
- UPON SIGNATURE OF THE DELIVERY DOCUMENT WITHOUT ANY REMARKS, AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRODUCTS, THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THE PRODUCTS SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN GOOD ORDER. From this moment, the Customer may not request any refund or replacement of the delivered products. Should there be remarks related to delivery of damaged products or products which are not in accordance with the ordered quality or quantity, the Customer undertakes to notify Walton ePlaza in writing specifying the order number, at the following address. Walton ePlaza shall resend the correct order as per the products availability from nearest plaza.
Note: The Online orders which will be placed after 22 May, 2020 will be delivered safely after the EID vacation maintaining the Government's instructions regarding COVID-19.
The customer has the freedom to cancel order before delivery. To know details about order, cancel policy Click here
. Further query; please call on at 16267 or 09612316267, (7 A.M - 11 P.M), or email us at email@example.com