How to Place an Order?
Shopping at eplaza.waltonbd.com
is easy and secure. Placing an online order, it requires just a few steps:
- Select an item you would like to purchase, and then click on the "Buy Online" button.
- You can then choose “Product Color”, “District”, nearest “Walton Plaza” and required “Quantity”.
product color, district name, Walton Plaza name, and quantity depends on product availability.
- Then click on "Add to Cart" button and you can then choose another product or can click on the “Checkout” button.
- Log in with your ePlaza ID & Password or register for a new account and then select your “Billing” address and “Delivery” address.
- Select your “Delivery Method”. To know more about delivery policy details, click here.
We do not have to accept your order, and for example, we will not accept your order if:
- Select your “Payment Mode”. To know more about payment policy details, click here.
- For online card payment please select payment gateway from the available bank and then select “Card Type (Visa/Mastercard/Nexus)” from the list. Or select “Card Type (Visa/Mastercard/Nexus)” from “All Gateway” and provide the required details to confirm the payment.
- For mobile banking chose bKash or Rocket and provide the required details to confirm the payment
- For Cash on Delivery select COD payment mode.
- After selecting the payment mode click on the Continue button below and complete the payment procedure for order confirmation.
- All orders placed through this website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Walton ePlaza. All prices are in Bangladeshi Taka and include VAT.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which products you have ordered, but it may not constitute an acceptance of your order.
- We do not have the products in stock,
- Your payment is not authorized,
- There is an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the products,
- You have canceled your order,
- For any reasonable cause on sole discretion of Walton e plaza.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
After Placing an Order That’s Mean:
Terms & Conditions for Foreign Transection
- “The contract is agreed” – by completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase products which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. An acceptance email from us confirms that the contract is formed.
- The Customer places an order through the procedure described on the website and confirms the summary of the order, which provides information on the ordered products, the total cost of the products, including the delivery costs
- For placing an order, the Customer shall provide true and accurate data, compulsory for its identification.
- Over the first order and/or its registration on the Walton ePlaza website, the Customer shall provide the name, surname, its e-mail address and password. (Walton e plaza shall never preserve your password)
- The information registered by the system of Walton ePlaza constitutes proof of the communications, orders and payments performed between Walton ePlaza and the Customers. The confirmation of the Customer’s data and the provision of his bank account number constitute explicit acceptance of all the transactions performed on the Walton ePlaza website.
- Walton ePlaza will not be liable for the breakdown of the website, which may delay or prevent the placing of an order online, due to any event beyond Walton ePlaza reasonable control, such as an event of force majeure.
- All prices displayed on Walton ePlaza website are VAT inclusive. The prices displayed for the products do not include the delivery cost, which shall be borne by the Customer, who chooses delivery of the products at the address specified by him
- Walton ePlaza will deliver the products you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the products will be presumed by Walton ePlaza to be authorized to receive the products. ONCE THE PRODUCTS ARE DELIVERED TO YOU, YOU WILL OWN THEM AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IF THEY ARE LOST OR DAMAGED.
To identify and stop the fraud transaction, Walton ePlaza will follow a few steps before proceeding with the delivery. Steps are-
Changes to Terms & Conditions for buying products online:
- If any order found under foreign transaction by our payment gateway system, in that case for verification purposes customers have to submit proper documents to Walton ePlaza for verification purposes.
- Customer has to share a scanned copy of his NID/Passport copy & Card picture (middle 6 digit need to be covered).
- After the bank verification process if they approved that transection we will proceed with the delivery and if not approved we will notify the customer regarding the order cancellation. We will also inform the bank to take initiative for the refunding process also.
- During the delivery time if on behalf of the customer anyone else receives that ordered product then the receiver also has to provide his NID photocopy with his signature on that.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying products online from time to time. Updated terms and conditions will be available on the website immediately, any dispute arise you and we agree to exercise respective rights through the concern authority or courts of Bangladesh
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying products online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all sales via Walton ePlaza website, whether the products delivered at the address specified by the Customer or they are collected at the premises of Walton Plaza outlet.
Further query; please call on at 16267 or 09612316267, (7 A.M - 11 P.M), or email us at email@example.com